Licensed wholesale Certified Angus Beef ® supplier in the Middle East
Certified Angus Beef ® (CAB) makes mince meat of the competition when it comes to sourcing the highest quality, juiciest, tastiest and most tender cuts of beef! And if you’re looking for a licensed wholesale Certified Angus Beef ® supplier in the UAE, Qatar or Oman for restaurants, hotels, export or catering purposes, you’ve come to the right place. Chef Middle East are the most reputable suppliers in the region of this highly demanded beef and proud “steakholders” of the CAB brand. Sourced from a single plant deep in the heart of America’s beef country, these beef cuts are internationally renowned for their exceptional quality, and top chefs in the Middle East have firmly planted their stamp of approval on the product too.
You might be wondering what makes CAB a cut above the rest and why only fully licensed suppliers are able to offer this product? Let’s take a closer look.
The meat of the matter
Certified Angus Beef ® is rated above USDA (U.S. Department of Agriculture) Prime, Choice and Select graded beef, making it the best brand available in the GCC. Only 3% of beef achieves the high standards of CAB brand Prime, and its distinguished marbling is the secret behind its incredible flavor and tenderness. Marbling refers to the white streaks of fat that give the beef cuts a marble-like surface that chefs and meat lovers dream of. Those beautiful little streaks of good fat in the lean beef melt into the beef during the cooking process, like a rich, natural basting and flavouring agent. But that’s not the only thing that makes this beef so good. It all starts with the superior genetics of the Angus cattle breed and the family ranchers that breed them.
To earn the brand’s logo, beef must grade Choice or Prime, then pass 10 exacting standards for mouthwatering flavor, tenderness and juiciness. When you see the Certified Angus Beef ® logo, you know you’re getting the best Angus beef, ever.
10 quality standards that only 3 in 10 Angus cattle meet
The Angus cattle selected for evaluation must have the signature solid black hide and the beef must meet the 10 following criteria to be certified by USDA graders and labeled with the CAB brand:
Marbling and maturity
- Modest or higher degree marbling: the more marbling the more tender and tasty the beef.
- Medium to fine marbling texture: the texture of the marbling defines the consistency of juiciness and flavour in every bite.
- Only cattle harvested less than 30 months of age by dentition and only “A”-maturity lean: the age of the cattle determines the superior color, texture and tenderness of the beef.
- 10- to 16-square-inch ribeye area: bigger size offers you greater access to flavourful beef cuts.
- 1,050-pound hot carcass weight or less: consistent size makes for consistent taste of the beef.
- 1-inch or less fat thickness: the perfect amount of fat for flavour and juiciness.
Quality appearance and tenderness
- Superior muscling: the right amount of muscle provides great texture beef.
- Practically free of capillary rupture: no blood spots ensures the most visually appealing steak.
- No dark cutters: a beautiful pink colour beef ensures visual appeal and taste.
- No neck hump exceeding 2 inches: smaller hump size ensure consistency in tenderness.
Why do licensed wholesale beef suppliers choose CAB?
Besides the fact that the beef is heartily flavourful, lavishly juicy and infinitely tender, as licensed wholesale Certified Angus Beef ® suppliers, Chef Middle East are uniquely knowledgeable about the brand and the beef, and we recognise the uncompromising quality of the product. We are also expertly equipped to offer the most advanced distribution and delivery supply chain to ensure that our customers receive only the highest quality products without fuss or delay.
Additionally, Chef Middle East, Dubai, U.A.E., was recognised with the International Distributor Marketer of the Year award at the CAB Annual Conference, held in the US in 2018, for leadership in product quality, marketing and sales.
So, when you choose Chef Middle East, you are choosing the best licensed wholesale supplier of CAB in the region, and your customers will thank you for it!